To configure Sagem/Sagemcom wireless router:
- From the Wi-Fi Inspector results screen, select Go to your router settings to open the administration page of your Sagem/Sagemcom router.
- Enter your router username and password, or contact the party who provided the router (e.g., your ISP).
- Go to
Wireless ▸ Security.
- or -
Setup ▸ Wireless setup ▸ Wireless security.
Network Authentication, select WPA2-PSK.
- or -
Wireless Security Mode, select WPA2-PSK, and then for WPA mode, select WPA2-Personal.
WPA Encryption, or Encryption mode, select AES, if available.
- In the
WPA Pre-Shared keyfield, create a password to encrypt your WiFi network. If forgotten, you must change it here again.
- Confirm your changes by selecting
Apply, or Save/Applyand reboot your router if necessary.
To configure wireless network devices:
- Go to wireless settings for each of your devices connected to the router and view wireless networks within range.
- From the list of available wireless networks select the name (SSID) of your wireless network.
- When asked, enter the Wireless password (or Passphrase, Network/Pre-shared key, etc.) you specified for WPA2 encryption of your wireless router.
- If needed, confirm, to establish a wireless connection between your router and the device.
Due to the wide range of different router types by Sagem/Sagemcom, and other network devices, we can offer vendor-specific instructions for frequently used routers, or general instructions for all other routers. For exact instructions please consult documentation for your router model, or network device or contact Sagem/Sagemcom for further assistance.