To configure Sagem/Sagemcom wireless router:
- From the Wi-Fi Inspector results screen, select Go to your router settings to open the administration page of your Sagem/Sagemcom router.
- Enter your router username and password shown on the Wi-Fi Inspector results screen.
- Go to
Management ▸ Access control ▸ Passwords.
- or -
Maintenance ▸ Device Management ▸ Account Password.
adminfrom the Usernamedrop-down menu.
- Change your Router password. Memorize the password -- if forgotten, you must reset your router and your configuration.
- Confirm your changes by selecting
Apply, or Save/Apply.
- Repeat steps 3. - 6. for each username, if available, and reboot your router if necessary.
Due to the wide range of different router types by Sagem/Sagemcom, we offer general instructions for frequently used models. For exact instructions please consult documentation for your router model or contact Sagem/Sagemcom for further assistance.