Firewall - Network Connections
Manage these settings at: Menu ▸ Tools ▸ Firewall ▸ Network connections
View recently opened connections of applications and processes running on your computer. Show more details by selecting the checkboxes above the table, or expand File details below the table.
Right-click any connection in the table for more details about the specific IP address, or to trace the route of data to or from your computer (see Network Utilities).
- Get details - View information about the specific IP address.
- Trace - Show traced route.
- Show application - View the Application rules defined for this connection.
- Show rule - View Packet rules defined for this connection.
- Kill connection - Terminate the connection.