To configure Huawei wireless router:
- From the Wi-Fi Inspector results screen, select Go to your router settings to open the administration page of your Huawei router.
- Enter your router username and password shown on the Wi-Fi Inspector results screen.
- Go to
Tools ▸ System Management.
- or -
Maintenance ▸ Account ▸ Account.
- Select the pencil icon next to
Username adminto edit details.
- or -
adminfrom the drop-down menu for User name.
- Change your router password. Memorize the password -- if forgotten, you must reset your router and your configuration.
- Confirm your changes by selecting
- Repeat steps 3. - 6. for each username, if available, and reboot your router if necessary.
Due to the wide range of different router types by Huawei, we offer general instructions for frequently used models. For exact instructions please consult documentation for your router model or contact Huawei for further assistance.